Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Toy Pictures (heavy in pictures)

Needle felting projects

A work in progress: Chipmunk
(Second Project)


Front View
(first needle felted project)


Back view

Knit toys: just a few of my favorites


this little nurse was made for my friend who is a nursing major.
she was made using patterns from Barbara Prime


Octopus for a co-worker using a pattern by Hansigurumi


Baby gift...made using a pattern from Barbara Prime


Another Octopus for a co-worker using a pattern by Hansigurumi


This guy is a snowman made from a Jean Greenhowe Pattern

Crocheted Toys

This Girl is my pride and joy. she was a baby gift


This guy was my first crocheted project ever...no pattern


This little turtle was my second crocheted toy project .. the first one in the round




No comments: