Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bon Jovi and birthday Update

My Bon jovi concert rocked! it was incredible i had so much fun. It was definatly the best night ever. As for my birthday it kinda sucked...I really didn't do much and my boyfriend actually for got that the day was Sunday and it was my birthday so he picked me up way later then I wanted. Even though he forgot I really couldn't be to mad because the Bon Jovi concert was his gift to me. I know he knows when my birthday is and that he just didn't realize the day was Sunday. However to top every thing off i got terribly sick that night. By the time i got to the Boyfriend's house i had swollen feet and killer migraine and was extremely nausea. By the end of the night I was throwing up. My night completely blew but towards 12:30 i was able to fall asleep next to the bf for a bit before i had to go home around 1:30 a.m and he was being really sweet about the whole thing.

I did have a nice day on Saturday I went to Six Flags with a few of my friends and we had a lot of fun. It was nice to see them before my birthday and they even sang happy birthday to me on the car ride home once it hit 12:00 a.m. (we stay at the park till 10pm then its a 2 hour ride home )

On the knitting front i haven't gotten much done over the past week. I did get a couple new crochet books for my birthday from a friend though. She bought me Creepy Crochet and Amigurumi world seriously cute. I am still waiting for a knitting book i bought used off of Barnes and Noble which says was shipped out on the 4TH but I'm pretty sure the post office isn't open on the 4TH due to holiday. The payment went through on the 7th so I am hoping the book comes soon. I am getting nervous that is might have been lost in the mail.

No comments: