Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quick update

I just wanted to post a quick update for those who actually read my blog (i know the number is very few). I have decided to participate in a swap on ravelry once again ... this time around it is for the Alan dart group and we will be knitting Alan Dart's free chick and egg pattern. So far i have the chick complete and it is super cute! It was also a really fast knit. It took me about an hour to knit then another half hour to an hour to stuff,seam, and embellish. The only trouble i had was with the feet. I couldn't quite get them together correctly mostly because my fingers kept getting in the way.

Once i finish the egg and send the swap out i will post pictures. I plan on using some of the palletes yarn i bought from knit picks. I bought a whole bunch because it came in alot of colors ways then wasnt as happy with it as i thought i would be. The colors are nice and seems to felt well but I am not a fan of the weight.

I sent my baby booties to their new home in Maine. Baby Nathan was born on the 19th weighing in at 8 lbs and with a clean slate of health! They will be needing those booties on cold nights.

My duckling also made it safe and sound to her new owner who was very happy to see her.

No comments: