Sunday, November 1, 2009

Winter knitting part 2

So the hat is coming along very slow. I started with the ribbing and made it two rows into the cable before I messed up. I put the hat down for a week then when I picked it up I forgot where I was so I just ripped right back down to the ribbing. I worked on it some more yesterday, while I was visiting with my Nana, and learned that I should really focus more on my knitting than. I started the first cable row and had to rip it back half way twice because both times I forgot to add the left side of the cable for a couple of the repeats. It was very frustrating but I finally finished the row and the hat is really looking great now. Plus I had a good laugh with my Nana about it all. I will have to work on it though when I have more time to focus on it.

No comments: