Friday, August 22, 2014

Episode1: The Simple Things

Welcome back guys! Here is my first "official" episode of the Purls of Color Podcast. I am going to continue with the podcast. I really enjoy being able to talk to you about my week and crafting. It's a lot easier for me to just talk to you than to type up a blog post.I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

I would love to hear your suggestions and thoughts on the "podcast' so please leave comments if you like.




Show Notes:
Here is my Ravelry name and link: Sarloz. I also created a Ravelry group for the podcast : Purls of Color Pocast
WIPS
Flyleaf Shawl by Michelle Miller using GnomeAcres House Gnome in Buttercow
Camas Lily Cardigan by Jennifer Thompson using Cascade Heritage
Girl Elephant by Julie Williams using Malabrigo Worsted in Taupe and Knit Picks Swish Dk in Pale Lemon
Lemon Lime 'Nana" Blanket AKA Sky Throw

 FOs
The Weekender Bag by Hilary Hunt using Knit Picks Swish Dk in Asparagus and Truffle
Gnome is where the ♥ is by Susan Claudino using GnomeAcres House Gnome in Witches Brew and Buttercow.

Enabling
Project bags: MyNeedleNook and Sew For Ewe 


Fun Pictures of the Week

 Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from my trip to the zoo.




















Here is a picture of Adrianna's 1st Birthday outfit me and her mom made including the bib, tutu, strappy sandals, and headband.


















... and of course my super glue disaster





No comments: