Saturday, August 16, 2014

Purls of Color: WIPs with a Side of Enabling (Podcast Test Run and a New Blog Name)

Hey Guys! Sooo..... I decided to try my hand at a video blog post and thought telling you about my WIPs instead of writing about them would be the perfect start. Also as you can tell I have changed the name of the blog. While uploading this video to YouTube I have found a user on there that goes by Knittersdelight and although I've been using Knittersdelight for a blog name and even longer as an email I feel it's time for a new title. This year for me has been all about changes and embracing life and myself and I think the blog should also get a change especially now if I do decide to continue podcasting.

Alright guys here it is! I hope you like it
I would love to hear your suggestions and thoughts on the "podcast' so please leave comments if you like.

Here is my Raverly name and link: Sarloz




Show Notes:
 

WIPS
The Weekender Bag by Hilary Hunt using Knit Picks Swish Dk in Asparagus and Truffle 
Flyleaf Shawl by Michelle Miller using GnomeAcres House Gnome in Buttercow
Camas Lily Cardigan by Jennifer Thompson using Cascade Heritage
Girl Elephant by Julie Roberts using Malabrigo Worsted in Taupe and Knit Picks Swish Dk in Pale Lemon

Enabling
Project bags: MyNeedleNook and Sew For Ewe 

No comments: