Click Here for: Winter Breeze Pattern Download ($4.00 USD)
- Log Cabin Blanket by Annuska Joosten made out of Bernat Satin (worsted) in Banana, Lavender, and soft fern.
- Baby Vertebrae by Kelly Brooker with matching had made out of Bernat Softee Baby in Flannel and Prince Pebbles
- Flyleaf Shawl by Michelle Miller out of GnomeAcres House Gnome in Butter Cow
- Garter Stitch Queen (oops I said king on the podcast....its really for a queen size bed) out of LionBrand Homepun in Deco and Waterfall
GiveawayHead over to the Purls of Color Podcast group on Ravelry for a chance to win a copy of my Winter Breeze Cowl!
KALThere is also a Valentines KAL going on in the group. It is from now until February 28th. The winner will recieve a free copy of Linda Rogers' Date Night Cowl!
Rules: Knit one of my Seamless Hearts (free pattern) and post the FO!
Stash Down Update:JanuaryYarn in:
- 4 skeins of Chroma Worsted(stashed)
- 4 Skeins of Bernat Softee Baby: Flannel, Prince Pebbles, Princess Pebbles, and Little trees (currently being used for designated projects)
- 2 Skeins of Bernat Satin (to finish log cabin)
- 2 skeins Patons Classic:Aran and Peacock
- 2 skeins of Bernat Sheep-ish:Teal and Yellow-ish (yellow used, teal stashed)
- 1/2+ of Little Trees
- 1/2+ skein of Prince Pebbles (2 baby vertebrae with matching hat)
- 1 skein Aran(triforce hat)
- 1/4 skein of Peacock (triforce hat)
- 1/4-1/2 skein of Yellow-ish (triforce hat)
- Left over 1/2 skein Malabrigo Worsted Merino in Demasked rose (used up all f my left overs)
- Left over 1/2 skein Malabrigo Worsted Merino in Apple Cinnamon (used up all of my left overs)
- Left over 1/2-3/4 skein of Unknown Varigated Worsted (used up all but a couple yards)
I bought several skeins of yarn this month for specific projects (cast on right away or in the very near future). The only yarn I bought with the intention of stashing this month was the Chroma. I love this yarn to make zebras out of. I plan on making up two for upcoming babies. The Sheep-ish was originally bought to use in my bf's hat. After a test swatch I did not like the teal in with the yellow and white and replaced it with the Patons classic in Peacock.
I'm feeling pretty good about this months progress. I stuck pretty much to just buying what I needed for yarn. I do have leftovers from the skeins....however that's to be expected. Sometimes I wish you could just buy what you needed from a skein.