Sunday, September 13, 2009

Knitted elephant and New kitten

So its been a while since my last post but I finally have something to share with you. I started knitting again after a rather long knitting funk and love the result. I made an Elijah the elephant. He will be finding his way to a new home on Monday. I made him for a co worker who has helped me catch up on my paper work immensely over the past couple months. He will be a little thank you gift as well as a baby gift as she is expecting. I wanted a short stumby elephant so i made his body a little shorter leaving out one of the repeats and add a few more row between one oft he bottom decreases. I also added a little tail.

I also got a new kitten. We havent names him yet. we're still trying to come up with a name everyone likes but he is a cutie! he is all striped on his back then when you flip him over to his belly it is covered in spots. He is 8 weks old and it looks like he is going to be a very long lanky cat.

1 comment:

MH said...

they are both just adorable !!!